Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Power Supplies > XANTECH CB12
XANTECH CB12 1-Zone Connecting Block (CB12)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Model CB12 provides a low cost means of connecting Xantech quick connect IR receivers and standard 3-wire IR receivers to one single or one dual emitter and a power supply in an infrared repeater system. Supported inputs include a 3.5-millimeter stereo mini plug for an IR receiver and three terminal "VGS" block for wired connection of Xantech IR receivers and Smartpad keypads. An IR emitter should be connected to the 3.5-millimeter stereo mini plug output.
- Connects 1 emitter port & power supply to Xantech(R) IR receivers that use a stereo mini plug
- Includes a 3-terminal block for wired connection of Xantech(R) IR receivers & Smart Pad(TM) units
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack for quick-connect IR receivers
- 3.5mm mono mini jack for 1 single or 1 dual emitter
- 2.1mm coaxial power jack
- Uses either the 781RG or 782-00 power supply
- Dim: 2.13"H x 1.25"W x .75"D
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for XANTECH CB12 1-Zone Connecting Block (CB12)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!