Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Cables
Use the Pioneer CD-AH200 Android TM Connectivity Kit to connect a compatible Android TM device directly to a compatible Pioneer AppRadio Mode receiver. The CD-AH200 enables the ability to display and control compatible Android TM apps on the receiver's touchscreen. The CD-AH200 Android Connectivity Kit includes HDMI cable, HDMI to micro HDMI cable adapter, USB cable extension, USB to micro USB cable adapter and MHL adapter.
Depending on the application, either the MHL adapter or micro HDMI cable adapter will be used to connect the compatible Android TM device to the HDMI port on the rear of the compatible AppRadio Mode receiver. The direct digital connection assures the utmost audio and video quality from the media stored on Android TM device. To keep the device charged, the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the rear of the compatible Pioneer receiver and is connected directly to the compatible Android TM device or into the MHL adapter depending on phone hardware configuration.
- Includes HDMI cable, HDMI to micro HDMI cable adapter, USB cable extension, USB to micro USB cable adapter and MHL adapter
- High-end Samsung Galaxy S phones and other high-end Android phones require a 5-pin to 11-pin MHL adapter
- Displays Android cellular phone's actual screen (including apps) on screen of HDMI head unit
- Cable connectivity kit to add compatible Android smartphones to all HDMI head units
- Control of every app may not be possible from screen of head unit
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pioneer- Android Smartphone to HDMI Head-Unit Connectivity Kit (CD-AH200)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!