Solid Signal > TV Antennas & Supplies > Amplifiers
Pico Digital 1 GHz CATV Drop Bi-Directional Amplifiers (CDA-4P)
Brand: Pico Digital
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
An antenna amplifier can help you strengthen your TV signal. Your antenna signal strength can be a lot stronger. The best coax signal booster can now be yours. See how to get better signal now. Get stronger HDTV reception. Sold Signal has the best TV antenna reception tips!
Boost your signal for Cable TV, Cable Internet or Over-The-Air broadcasts, with a commercial grade amp. This amplifier is bi-directional, so it allows the transmission of signals needed for your cable modems upload and download, plus it passes features like Pay-per-view and On Demand.
- Forward bandwidth 54 to 1000MHz allows use in large broadband systems. Reverse bandwidth 5 to 42MHz allows interactive revenue generating services
- Outputs: 4
- Gain (FWD): 8dB
- Ultra low 3dB noise figure provides clean distribution, reducing digital artifacts in digital signals, and provides clearer analog pictures
- 6kV surge protected on all ports to protect consumer equipment from transient voltages and line surges
- Output or independent power "F" port capability provides powerful flexibility option for local or remote powering
- External UL approved power supply for domestic and international use
- This product is considered a special order item, and is non-returnable. Please make sure this is the correct version/channel/option for your situation.
- Gain (REV) 5-42MHz: -7.5dB
- Noise Figure (FWD): 3dB
- MAX output 158 channels: 15dBmV
Maximum Output (158 Channels)
10dB (1A) / -1dB(1P)
Noise Figure (FWD)
Composite Second Order (FWD) 62dB
Composite Triple Beat (FWD)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital 1 GHz CATV Drop Bi-Directional Amplifiers (CDA-4P)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!