Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Hidden Cameras
Are you worried that you may be being filmed or listened to without your knowledge? This wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive, and has multiple alert modes including audible alarms, LEDs, and vibration. It locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6500 MHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity.
- Detects hidden video cameras dead or alive
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED
- Viewfinder combined with flashing LEDs for detecting camera lens
- Detecting Frequency Range: 1MHz-6500 MHz.
- Laser Detecting Range of Wired Cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-10 m
- Detecting Range of RF Devices: 0.05-10 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Battery Life: 3 to 4 hours
- Power Supply: Internal Li-Ion battery
- Size: 93 x 47 x 16 mm
- Includes: 1x Camera Detector with Directional Finder, 1x Power Adapter, 1x Set of Earbuds, 1x Instruction Booklet
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 1MHz-6500 MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, GSM bugs
- Very small, lightweight, and portable size
- Adjustable sensitivity
RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They
are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted
within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50MHz to 6.0GHz.
Most surveillance equipment operates at 2.4GHz. Wireless
transmitters vary in signal strength. Some are designed to transmit as
far as three miles away while others can only be received one room
away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to
make them more difficult to detect. In this case, the detector will
need to be extra sensitive, and the user may need to be nearly on top of
the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive it will give
false alarms and waste the time of the user.
Check homes and offices for wireless devices. This
wireless detector will expose both wired and wireless cameras, dead or
alive. The ultra advanced hand held unit will also let you know about RF
bugs and wiretaps in one of three ways: with an alarm, silent LED or
silent vibration. Locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6500 MHz.
Alerts to VHF, UHF and GSM devices. This particular unit also has an
internal Li-Ion battery, eliminating the need for pesky batteries.
Designed with the professional in mind. The
built-in compass makes locating and noting where bugs are during large
building sweeps a breeze. Included with this unit is also a set of
earbuds, allowing you to sweep without distracting or alerting others.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Mini Gadgets CDLRC Camera Detector with Directional Finder (CDLRC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!