Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Video Distribution
Shineybow USA CDM-660 Multi Video Digital Converter (CDM-660)
Brand: ShinyBow USA
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The CDM-660 is a digital converter, which means that it will handle any PAL, SECAM or NTSC formats. It will convert frequency with real time conversion and no signal delay.
- No video delay. Real Time video Conversion.
- Recording is permitted from any of the outputs
- LED Display shows current input and output video signal.
- Input Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Output Signal: NTSC 3.58, PAL
- Dimensions: (9.21" in.) W x (1.7" in.) H x (5.2" in.) D
FREE Universal Power Supply 110/240V ( World plug adapters included )
6ft (2m) Composite Video Cable
6ft (2m) S-Video Cable
User Guide (.pdf)
Converter Differences: SB-3690 CDM-660
Video Field Memory 16 Megabits 48 Megabits
VGA Input/Output Yes No
Brightness Adjustment Yes No
Color Bar No Yes
Automatic System Selection No Yes
Manual System Selection Yes No
SECAM No Yes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shineybow USA CDM-660 Multi Video Digital Converter (CDM-660)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!