Solid Signal > Personal Audio/Video > Video Capture Devices > ShinyBow USA CDM660
Shineybow USA CDM-660 Multi Video Digital Converter (CDM-660)
Brand: ShinyBow USA
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The CDM-660 is a digital converter, which means that it will handle any PAL, SECAM or NTSC formats. It will convert frequency with real time conversion and no signal delay.
- No video delay. Real Time video Conversion.
- Recording is permitted from any of the outputs
- LED Display shows current input and output video signal.
- Input Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Output Signal: NTSC 3.58, PAL
- Dimensions: (9.21" in.) W x (1.7" in.) H x (5.2" in.) D
FREE Universal Power Supply 110/240V ( World plug adapters included )
6ft (2m) Composite Video Cable
6ft (2m) S-Video Cable
User Guide (.pdf)
Converter Differences: SB-3690 CDM-660
Video Field Memory 16 Megabits 48 Megabits
VGA Input/Output Yes No
Brightness Adjustment Yes No
Color Bar No Yes
Automatic System Selection No Yes
Manual System Selection Yes No
SECAM No Yes
Product Reviews for Shineybow USA CDM-660 Multi Video Digital Converter (CDM-660)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!