Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Choice Select CHO1018
With this kit you can power your audio and video equipment through a common surge protector and have a clean, low-profile installation. The power kit, power socket, plug and cable are all U.L. Listed. Wall plates are made of UL approved nylon.
- (2) Single-gang junction boxes with faceplates
- (1) Female outlet receptacle
- (1) Male inlet receptacle
- (1) 2ft power cord
- NOTE: 3-conductor 12-2 or 14-2 electrical wire (often referred to as “ROMEX”) UL- approved wire (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT) is required for installation. This wire can be purchased at most hardware/home supply stores.
Heres how it works
1) Install a recessed AC Male Plug into a wall near an existing AC outlet.
2) Install a recessed AC Female Receptable higher or lower on the same wall where you want to supply AC power.
3) Run a piece of electric wire (commonly known as "Romex" cable) from the newly installed AC Male plug and the newly installed AC female receptacle connecting the two.
4) Plug a short pre-made AC extension cable into the existing outlet and connect to the newly installed Male Plug.
5) AC Power is now available on the newly installed AC outlet.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Choice Select CHO1018 Power Outlet Kit (CHO1018)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!