Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Home Theater
This premium grade component video cable is designed to send a very high quality video signal from video devices, such as DVD players, HDTV receivers, cable boxes, etc. to video displays such as TVs, HDTVs, projectors, etc. A component cable splits the video signal into red green and blue for superior picture quality.
- Gold Plated, split-centerpin conductor to acheive a spring type ffect.
- 18 Gauge solid wire
- 12-segment Spring Radial Cut connector offers ultimate protection from outside low-level interference
- 100% Hermetically sealed all the way to the connector
- Pure Copper braiding serves as the best grouding available
- Industry standard color coding system with clear legible labeling of the cable type
The component cable features 24K gold-plated, laser-cut connectors with 12-segmented gripping rings and split-signal pin to achieve the most positive ground and multi-shielded cable construction – 2 layers of pure copper-plated braiding plus 100% foil shield. A highly polished light transmitter, shielded cable construction and a larger 1mm diameter fiber optic cable for maximum signal transfer round out the features included in the optical cable. Both cables include color-coding for quick identification.
- Pure-copper braided multi-shielding – an enhanced level of protection from possible interference.
- Split centerpin conductor – provides pure signal transfer at the point of contact.
- Easy identification – all cable types are clearly labeled on the connector itself
- Spring radial cut connector grips securely yet can be easily removed
- Easy grip rings make smooth hook-up process and ease in handling
Product Reviews for PPC CJP6-95RGB36 Component Video Cable 3ft (CJP6-95RGB36)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!