Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Components
Channel Master CM2212IFD 2-way Power Divider (950-2150 MHz) (CM-2212IFD)
Brand: Channel Master
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
These low cost, yet high performance units have many applications in satellite IF distribution systems.
- Does not SPLIT satellite signal, please see multiswitches
- Thru Current (max): 1000 mA
- These low cost, yet high performance units have many applications in satellite IF distribution systems. The 2212IFD will pass DC power from any output to the input. There is a 0.8V drop across the diodes which are included to prevent one receiver from passing power back to another receiver. They are particularly useful in CATV headends as the multiple receiver LNB powering provides redundancy against losing LNB signals due to a receiver failure.
Unused outputs should be terminated to achieve optimum flatness, return loss and isolation. Channel Master terminators, Model 7184 (DC blocked) and Model 7190 (not DC blocked) are recommended.
- Frequency Range: 950-2150 MHz
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Connectors Type: F female
- Dimensions HxWxD: 2.0”x2.2”x.8” (50x57x22mm)
- Thru Loss: 3.5 dB
- Return Loss: 15 dB
- Isolation: 20 dB
- DC Pass (ports): 2D ports
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Master CM2212IFD 2-way Power Divider (950-2150 MHz) (CM-2212IFD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!