Home > TV Antennas & Supplies > Diplexers and Taps > Channel Master CM4001IFD
Channel Master 4001IFD VHF/UHF Satellite Diplexer/Separator (CM4001IFD)
Brand: Channel Master
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The CM4001IFD diplexer is ideally suited for splitting the satellite and TV signals into separate cables. This is the lowest loss diplexer on the market.
- The 4001 IFD should ONLY be used to separate the satellite and TV antenna signals, the CM4002IFD is what you to need ot use to combine them
- Ultra low signal loss
- 40 MHz - 2150 MHz bandwidth
- DC pass
The 4001 IFD is Channel Masters standard performance diplexer. This unit is ideal for separating satellite signals from VHF/UHF off-air signals when they are received in the customers living room on one cable. The satellite signals are then connected to the satellite receivers 950-2150 MHz input and the VHF/UHF signals are normally connected to the satellite receivers VHF/UHF input. The satellite receiver then provides A/B switching as appropriate.
Use the CM4001IFD diplexer for splitting the signal back into a separate satellite dish cable and a TV antenna cable.
The 4002IFD offers high performance (sharper cutoff at corner frequencies) than the 4001IFD. This unit is ideal for combining satellite and VHF/UHF signals onto one cable because LNB noise can extend down into the UHF spectrum and degrade picture quality.
What are Diplexers? How do they work?
- Diplexers allow you to use a single cable to carry both satellite and TV signals.
- Diplexers separate or combine the higher frequency satellite signals from the lower frequency TV signals.
- One diplexer combines the satellite dish signal and your TV antenna cable into a single cable.
- A second diplexer splits the signal back into a satellite cable and a TV cable.
- A diplexer must have a minimum bandwidth of 40 MHz to 2150 MHz.
- In most applications a diplexer must also be able to pass DC voltage.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Master 4001IFD VHF/UHF Satellite Diplexer/Separator (CM4001IFD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!