Home > Commercial Equipment > Diplexers and Taps > Channel Master CM4002IFD
Channel Master 4002IFD VHF/UHF Satellite High Performance Diplexer/Combiner (CM4002IFD)
Brand: Channel Master
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Channel Master CM4002IFD is a very high performance diplexer perfect used for combining the signals from your satellite dish cable and your TV antenna cable into a single cable.
- The 4002 IFD should ONLY be used to combine the satellite and TV antenna signals, the CM4001IFD is what you to need ot use to separate them
- Special circuitry that greatly reduces LNB noise
- Very low signal loss
- DC pass
The 4001 IFD is Channel Masters standard performance diplexer. This unit is ideal for separating satellite signals from VHF/UHF off-air signals when they are received in the customers living room on one cable. The satellite signals are then connected to the satellite receivers 950-2150 MHz input and the VHF/UHF signals are normally connected to the satellite receivers VHF/UHF input. The satellite receiver then provides A/B switching as appropriate.
Use the CM4001IFD diplexer for splitting the signal back into a separate satellite dish cable and a TV antenna cable.
The 4002IFD offers high performance (sharper cutoff at corner frequencies) than the 4001IFD. This unit is ideal for combining satellite and VHF/UHF signals onto one cable because LNB noise can extend down into the UHF spectrum and degrade picture quality.
What are Diplexers? How do they work?
- Diplexers allow you to use a single cable to carry both satellite and TV signals.
- Diplexers separate or combine the higher frequency satellite signals from the lower frequency TV signals.
- One diplexer combines the satellite dish signal and your TV antenna cable into a single cable.
- A second diplexer splits the signal back into a satellite cable and a TV cable.
- A diplexer must have a minimum bandwidth of 40 MHz to 2150 MHz.
- In most applications a diplexer must also be able to pass DC voltage.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Master 4002IFD VHF/UHF Satellite High Performance Diplexer/Combiner (CM4002IFD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!