Kit includes the Controller, Infra-Red Handheld remote, 100 Ft of Channel Master Rotator Wire and Antenna Drive Unit
- Non-Volatile Memory – Holds Locations During Power Failures
- Automatic Synchronization Ensures Pinpoint Position Accuracy
- Direct Access via TV Channel Number or Digital Compass Location
- 69 preset locations (0-69) allow location numbers to be the same as TV channel numbers if desired.
- DRIVE UNIT
- One-Piece Cast Aluminum Housing
- Heavy-Duty Rotator Motor
- Wind-Tested Brake Pads
- Durable Powder-Coat Paint Finish
- Precision-Cut Gear System
- Built-In Steel Thrust Bearings
- Comes with 100 ft of 3-Conductor rotator wire.
- Upgrade your rotor to RF to control it from any room in the house by purchasing our RF Kit
- CONTROL UNIT
- Compatible With Most Universal Remote Controls (including satellite)
A Rotor or Rotator is a mast-mounted, motor-driven device that permits the TV viewer to conveniently rotate (orient) the outdoor antenna in any direction to optimize reception of a desired TV channel. A rotor should be considered when TV signals are being derived from broadcast towers in different directions and a single antenna cannot accommodate all locations.
A rotator consists of two parts: 1) an indoor control unit, and 2) an outdoor drive unit. The two are connected via a multi-conductor wire that carries the voltage and control signals from the indoor unit to the outdoor drive unit. This one comes with 100 Ft of 3 Conductor 22 Gauge rotator wire.
Rotation: 1 RPM
Gear Ratio: 3200 to 1
Max. Masting: 2”
117V 60 Hz Rotator & Control Unit
(230V 50 Hz Units: 9521EU & 9537EU)
Here are available downloads related to this product: