Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wire Management > Coax-Seal COAX
Seals coax fittings and connection points from moisture and corrosion. Stays flexible at any temperature. Great for all-season installation.
- Each roll is 1/2 inches wide and 60 inches 60 long. One package is enough to protect 9 coax connection fittings
- Pliable sealant keeps moisture out of sensitive electrical fittings on satellite systems
- Non-contaminating, non-conductive, forms and seal over odd shaped and difficult COAX fittings
- Permanent-Long COAX life, provides years of protection
- Fast and easy seal for all types of antenna connections
is a new space age plastive material which will quickly and effectively seal all types of coax fittings of all shapes. COAX-SEAL stays flexible for years thus insuring moisture proof connections. Insures good SWR and long coax life. COAX-SEAL will allow you to quickly disconnect fittings and reseal them with material by reforming plastic.
- Make sure fittings and coax cable are clean and dry.
- Peel approxiamately 6 inches of COAX-SEAL from the paper backing. Start winding from coax cover towards fitting with one half overlap with each winding making sure all joints are well covered.
- After entire fitting and coax cable are covered with approximately 3/16" thick layers, mold and form COAX-SEAL with fingers to make a smooth surface and force out any air.
- If more COAX-SEAL is necessary to complete seal, simply cust the needed amount and add to existing COAX-SEAL, molding and press into the other material. COAX-SEAL adheres to itself with slight pressure
- Carefully inspect seal to make certain that all joints and openings are covered and sealed.
COAX TIPS AND HINTS
- COAX-SEAL is the only sealer which will adhere to vinyl and poly vinyl coax outer covers
- Silicone glues, sealers, bath caulks containg acid used to cure silicone rubber and are highly corrosive - never use this material, silicones will not adhere to vinyl or PVDC outer jackets
- Use COAX-SEAL to seal thru the wall runs
- Use COAX-SEAL on baluns, bean antenna parts, dipoles and connections to insure long antenna life
- COAX-SEAL is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-conducting and can be used in many ways in electronics
- At VHF and UHF frequencies, a moisture-free connection is a must at all times. Many failures are traceable to bad connections and seals.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Coax Seal and Moldable Plastic Roll Coax Sealant - 60 Inches (COAX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!