Home > Installation Tools > Signal Meters > Emitor COMBOLOOKCOLOR
Emitor Combolook Color HD USA Meter for Alignment and Adjustment (Combo Look Color)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The unit is made for exact alignment and adjustment of satellite-dishes and ATSC-aerial antennas (off air). It is also an excellent tool for working with Digital Cable (US-QAM). It is intended for professional use when high accuracy and precise information are needed. It´s easily operated without a lot of unnecessary buttons and knobs. The basic functions are easy to get a hold on and takes only minutes to learn.
The COMBOLOOK COLOR HD (USA) is also able to work with the return-path signals in Cable-TV networks (5-65 MHz). according to the EN50083 standard. The TV-part presents the full range spectrum of 2-900 MHz which can be zoomed into smaller parts (min 13 MHz-span). The TV-part is very sensitive and accurate. It presents signals ±1dB (at +20° C).
- Digital SATV: DVB-S/S2, DSS, SWM, Dish, DigiCipher II.
- Automatic Satellite identifcation.
- Readout of NIT - gives SAT ID and TV/Radio-channel info.
- QPSK and 8PSK constellation diagram for DVB-S/S2 and DSS.
- Aerial power (off air) output, 0, 12, 18 and 24V.
- LNB voltage 13/18V, 22KHz tone switch, SWM (21v) and Sat-CR control.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Nice & small, only 4Kg complete with carrying case.
- Digital Cable, US QAM (Annex B).
- Digital Terrestrial (Off air): ATSC.
- Spectrum-analyzer 2-900MHz and 950-2150MHz.
- Presents full range and expanded spectrum.
- Very high accuracy, CATV +/-1dB, SAT-TV +/- 1.5dB at 20°C.
- Digital BER, MER and S/N(C/N)-ratio for DVB-S/S2 and DSS.
- Digital BER, MER and S/N-ratio for ATSC.
- Digital BER and S/N-ratio for Digital Cable (US QAM).
The SAT-part also has very high resolution and accuracy. It presents measured data ±1½ dB (at 20° C). The Sat-TV spectrum can be expanded (zoom in) for correct adjustment of the polarisation ( cross-polarisation ). The SAT- part presents, under one of the sub menus, digital information like BER (bit error rate), constellation-diagram (QPSK and 8PSK) and S/N (signal/noise ratio). The NIT function can identify the various TV-satellites by reading out the NIT in the Bitstream (NIT = Network Information Table). The NIT also contains info about the transponders TV and Radio-channels.
There is a built in MPEG-2 receiver showing video of DVB-S (MPEG2) Free to Air signals.
COMBOLOOK COLOR HD (USA) can handle a lot of memory-positions and both spectrum-pictures and certain frequencies can be saved. The power of the instrument is supplied by a built in and rechargeable battery.The instrument is provided with a 5 color 16:9 LCD-monitor. Menus/help-displays are shown on the LCDscreen (64x128) beside the monitor.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Emitor Combolook Color HD USA Meter for Alignment and Adjustment (Combo Look Color)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!