Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Cool Components COOL2000
Model 4FN Cooling Component System is engineered to quietly & aggressively cool full sized components, such as large amps, receivers, etc. installed in cabinetry or rack systems. The system is compact: less the 2 inches high and only 1RU. Heavy amplifiers and receivers can be placed directly on top, or you can stack them between components. This unit features (4) 92mm top-quality levitation fans that are mounted using special hardware which eliminates noise caused by normal fan vibrations. The unit operates on DC voltage. By adjusting the voltage, the unit can be run quietly, or more aggressively, depending on the application. The fans are easily reversed, so you can direct air away from the component, whether you set a component on top of the unit, or the unit on top of the component. Includes power supply.
- Rack mountable or Stack between components (rack mount ears included)
- Heavy gauge steel (painted black)
- Cooling System: Brushless 92mm Levitation fans w/specialty bearing system (approximately 50,000 hours)
- Air Flow: ~65-130 cfm / ~120-260 cfm / ~135-278 cfm
- Power Connection: 2.1mm coax connector w/ 2-Pin fastwire system
- Voltage: 7 to 9V DC for normal operation / 9 to 12V for more aggressive cooling
- Current: 400ma / 800ma / 960ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 17in W x 13.4in D x 1.7in H (without feet)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cool Components COOL2000 Cooling Component System (COOL2000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!