Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Power Supplies > Cool Components COOL2003
Model CP-EC can be placed on top of or adhered to the side of components to economically spot cool smaller components. Intended to fill a need for systems where the budget is tight and simplicity is key, its low profile size allows for placement in tight spaces. Because it uses variable voltage power supply to adjust fan speed, the unit can be run more aggressively if installed in an enclosed cabinet or closet, or silently if necessary. Includes feet for placing on a component or a gasket for adhering to the side of a component. NOTE: Power Supply sold separately.
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC, TC-ALT & TC-AC)
- Cooling System: 1 Brushless Levitation Blower (approximately 50,000 hours)
- Air Flow: 4 CFM
- Noise: Silent to 20 dba (Max)
- Multiple Units Can Be Powered with a Single PS-300 Power Supply
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity)
- Voltage: 5-9V DC for Normal Operation or 9-12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 40 milliamps at 12V
- Dimensions: 2 3/8in W x 2 3/8in D x 5/8in H
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cool Components COOL2003 Econo-Cooler (COOL2003)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!