Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Remote Control > Channel Plus CP-2172
The Model 2172 Dual-head IR Emitter connects to a video hub, 2100A and 2010 in-wall interface, or to a 5500 series IR enabled modulator connected to a video hub.
- Installs over I/R window of device to be controlled
- Five foot cord with mini plug
- Ten foot long cord from emitters
- Compatible with 5-volt and 12-volt IR systems
- Use with video hubs, in-wall interfaces, and 5500 series modulators
- Dimensions: 0.3" W x 0.5" H x 0.3" D
- For use with the LRRX Multi-Room Remote Extender
- Non-blinking LED
- Manufacturers may vary depending on availability
- Dual-head IR emitter
The Model 2172 Dual-head IR Emitter connects to a video hub, 2100A and 2010 in-wall interface, or to a 5500 series IR enabled modulator connected to a video hub. The emitter will repeat the IR remote control signals received at an IR Target that were sent back through the coax cable to two video source components. Each IR emitter has adhesive backing to allow sticking the emitter over the IR sensor on the faceplate of the video source component.
For use with the LRRX Multi-Room Remote Extender
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Plus Dual-Head IR Emitter (CP2172)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!