Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Channel Plus CP5545
The Model 5545 Four-Channel Video Modulator with IR converts four video and stereo audio inputs to four programmable TV channels (stereo audio is converted to monaural audio after modulation).
- Four modulated TV channels
- Creates TV channels for cameras or other video sources
- Channel range: CATV 65-125 (excluding 95-99) and UHF 14-64
- Pushbutton digital programming of modulated channels
- Compatible with DA-8200 and DA-550 series distribution amplifiers
- 7.9" W x 1.5" H x 5.5" D
- Unit is susceptible to to lcd and fluorescent interference. To avoid that you can use the 48085DB IR LCD Proof Receiver.
The Model 5545 has IR emitter output jacks and the ability to remotely power a DA-8200 or DA-550 series distribution amplifier from up to 75 away. The Model 5545 works with both the 12-volt and 5-volt IR systems and accessories. The Model 5545 modulator offers video loop-through. Jumpers on the Model 5545 terminate the video inputs at 75 ohms. When a jumper is removed, the input can be looped using a "Y" adapter to feed the video to a local monitor or VCR.
Can be used with the Xantech 48085DB Dinky IR Receiver
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Plus Four-Channel Video Modulator with IR (5545)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!