Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Surge Protection
CyberPower CP-850-AVR-LCD Intelligent UPS with LCD Diagnostics (CP850AVRLCD)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The CyberPower Systems CP850AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning and an Intelligent LCD diagnostic display. Real-time system vitals can be viewed from this display and the unit can be conveniently mounted in a workstation cabinet or directly on the desktop. The CP850AVRLCD also guards against surges/spikes, and also offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and stabilizes the voltage to a nominal 120VAC.
- PowerPanel PE (TM) Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
- Output Voltage: 120V AC Single-phase
- Frequency: 57 to 63Hz Input, 59 to 61Hz Output.
- Voltage Handling: 5%
- Waveform Type: Simulated Sine Wave
- Surge Energy Rating: 890J
- Filtering: EMI/RFI
- Circuit Breaker: 1 x 15A
- On Utility: Circuit Breaker
- On Battery: Internal Current Limiting
- Alarm: Low Battery, On Battery, Overload.
- The CP series are also equipped with full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV).
- Status Indicators: Power On, Wiring Fault.
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x DB-9 RS-232 Serial, 1 x USB
- Batteries: 1 x Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid User-replaceable Hot-swappable
- Backup/Run Time: 7 Minute 255W Half Load, 2 Minute 510W Full Load
- Battery Life: 3 Year 6 Year
- Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Floor-mountable Tower
- Power Cord/Cable: 6 ft
- Dimensions: 8.75" Height x 4.25" Width x 10.5" Depth
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Weight: 15.5 lb
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Receptacles: 5 x NEMA 5-15R - Battery/Surge-protected, 4 x NEMA 5-15R - Surge-protected.
- Dataline Protection: RJ-11 Telephone/Fax/Modem/Internet Line, RJ-45 10/100Base-TX, Type F Connector Coaxial Cable Line.
- Protection Type: EMI / RFI, Brownout, Short Circuit, AC Surge, Lightning, Spike.
- Load Capacity: 850VA/510W
- Input Voltage: 110V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 90V AC to 140V AC Single-phase
• Intelligent LCD CP850AVRLCD 850VA UPS
• Power Management Software
• Warranty Card
• Phone Cable
Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used
to display detailed
information on the UPS status and current
power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics:
voltage level, Output voltage level, Automatic voltage regulator, Runtime
estimate, Load level,
Power frequency, On battery, Overload, Fault,
Battery capacity, and Silent mode
• Automatic Voltage Regulation
(AVR): Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes AVR
this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive
can achieve its optimal performance
EMI/RFI: Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference &
radio frequency signals. Most commonly,
is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or
• USB Connectivity: HID compliant USB port enables
full integration with built-in power management and auto
shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS
• PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software: In event of a power
outage, PowerPanel PE will not only save
open files and will also Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS
unit. PowerPanel is
quickly and easily installed on any
Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources.
Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of
the UPS status, and also include the following features:
operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests,
adjustable high/low voltage
warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled
• LED status
lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults
• Audible Alarms: Audible
tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and
• Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in
case of an overload
• Windows Vista (TM) Compliant: Our Power
Management software has been fully tested and compliant with
Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and
stands behind its products by offering an industry leading 3-year warranty
CyberPower also has a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with
product, installation, or
warranty concerns --- Free of charge
Connected Equipment Guarantee of $250,000
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CyberPower CP-850-AVR-LCD Intelligent UPS with LCD Diagnostics (CP850AVRLCD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!