The purpose of the CCRadio-SW was born when an engineer’s time went into producing some of the best reception and audio you could find in a portable radio. It has all the necessary tunings and tweakings available for excellent performance under various conditions and offers the best combination of sensitivity, selectivity and audio performance for any radio of this size.
- RF Gain, Bandwidth Control, Fast and Slow Tuning
- Uses 4 "D" batteries or 4 "AA" batteries for programming back-up (batteries not included)
- Bass and Treble Controls
- Lighted LCD Display and Lighted Buttons
- Clock Radio with Snooze Alarm
- Stereo Line Output and IF Output for Input to Computer
- Weight: 4.2 lbs. Size: 11.25" W x 7.25" H (9" H with handle) x 3.5" D
- Stereo Headphone Jack
- 50 Memory Presets
- Built-in charger, with auto shut off, for NiMh batteries
The CCRadio-SW is one of the few radios with a mono switch. When activated
the radio filters out the stereo FM multiplex signal which can add a hissing
noise when listening to a weak station.
This masterful radio delivers some of the best FM reception and, thanks to the built-in Twin Coil Ferrite Antenna, the AM is exceptional. It has continuous coverage of the shortwave band with excellent reception right off the whip antenna. The five-inch speaker is accurate, pleasant and probably reproduces deeper bass than any portable of similar size.
Here are available downloads related to this product: