Home > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > CableTronix CT-AMM
The CT-AMM is a professional quality fully agile micro modulator providing an audio and video modulated RF carrier from 54 to 806 MHz on any CATV channel from 2 to 125, and any Off-Air channel from 2 to 69. Any standard video source can be used, including satellite receivers, demodulators, VCRs, laser/DVD players, and TV/security cameras.
- The CT-AMM frequency agile modulators are regulatory compliant. All product specifications are accurate at time of printing, but are subject to change.
- Use with Cabletronix CTPS-12 power supply and CTRC-12 rack chassis or with 3rd party power supplies and/or chassis depending upon configuration
- Full frequency agility at fixed channel prices means greater flexibility at less cost
- Now featuring a cast housing
- Output frequency of 54 to 806 MHz supports all CATV and Off-Air channel assignments
- Rapid headend design and deployment
- Reduced costs associated with maintaining inventory of spare fixed frequency modulators
- Reduced headend down time associated with the search and procurement of a specific fixed frequency modulator if not held in inventory
- Excellent broadband noise performance at – 78dBc
- Recessed front panel access to all level controls and indicators
The CT-AMM is a professional grade fully agile micro modulator providing an audio and video modulated RF carrier from 54 to 806MHz on any CATV channel from 2 to 125, and any Off-Air channel from 2 to 69. Any standard video source can be used, including satellite receivers, demodulators, VCRs, DVD players, and TV/security cameras.
The CT-AMM employs highly stable synthesized frequency control. Setup and tuning is easy and straightforward taking advantage of the unit’s front panel access to all level controls and indicators. Channel frequency information with FCC offsets is programmed into each unit at the factory. Non-volatile memory maintains channel selection in the event of a power loss.
The CT-AMM meets or exceeds government regulatory requirements, including FCC group delay pre-distortion for color transmission, and FCC Docket 21006 aeronautical offset requirements.
Note: The CT-AMM cannot be used as an audio only modulator. Video must accompany an audio input for the unit to function properly.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CableTronix Agile Micro Modulator (CT-AMM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!