Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Batteries and Power Supplies > CableTronix CT-CATVPS60-90
The CableTronix CT-CATVPS60/90 is a CATV power supply designed to provide conditioned power to remote active devices over a hardline CATV cable distribution plant. This unit is designed to work with either 120VAC or 220VAC input voltages with a 60VAC or 90VAC selectable output. The enclosure is built of durable, weather-resistant, powder coated aluminum for outdoor applications. It is able to withstand the harshest environments. The included installation kit allows the unit to be easily mounted on a flat vertical surface or on a wooden / concrete pole. The hardline power inserter is not included and is sold separately.
- Constant voltage ferroresonant transformer
- Fully regulated, clean and reliable AC power output
- Input and output surge protection
- Current limited output and shortcircuit protection
- Automatic restart upon removal of short
- Field selectable output voltages
- Powder coated enclosure for outdoor applications
- Pole & wall mount installations
- 5/8" female output connection
- Durable LED indicator
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cabletronix CT-CATVPS60/90 CATV Power Supply 60/90VAC 15A (CT-CATVPS60/90)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!