The CT-HDVD-HDSTR-KIT is an HD Video Streaming set which includes an HDMI transmitter and HDMI receiver for real-time extending and distributing 1080p video up to 650 feet (200m) using Cat6 or better and up to 575 feet (175m) using Cat5e.
- Distributes HDMI signal over a single Cat5e or Cat6 4 Pair cable
- Extends transmission distance up to 650' using Cat6
- Point to point with one transmitter and one receiver or point to multipoint with one transmitter & multiple receivers with an ethernet switch
- No settings or adjustments required
- Uses a single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5e / 6)
- HDMI V1.3 compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 1080p @ 60Hz
- Powered via local DC power supply or via PoE Ethernet switch
- LED indicators indicate power and video signal status
- Easy to use plug and play design
- Locking power connection to avoid accidental power loss
The units can be used in a point to point application to distribute a single HDMI source to a single video receive site or in a point to multi-point application to distribute a single HDMI source to multiple receive sites using an external ethernet switch. Both the transmitter and receiver can be powered via a local DC power supply or over the ethernet link using a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch.