Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Distribution
The CT-HDVD-MINI1X4SPL is a small, practical HDMI splitter used to distribute a single HDMI signal to four identical HDMI outputs simultaneously. This unit supports full 3D format and 4K x 2K. Its video amplifier bandwidth can process up to 3.4 Gbps / 340 Mhz. The CT-HDVD-MINI1X4SPL can be connected in series (cascaded) to achieve long distance transmission of HD signals of more than 15 meters. When two or more CT-HDVD-MINI1X4SPL are cascaded, they can be used to create a larger distribution.
- Splits 1 HD Input to 4 HD outputs
- Identical signal quality on all 4 outputs
- Multiple units can be cascaded to provide more outputs
- Supports full 3D and 4K x 2K resolution
- 340 MHz / 34 Gbps per channel, (10.2 Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- 12 bits per channel (36 bits all chs) deep color
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digita, Dolby Digital (including DTSHD and Dolby True HD)
The CT-HDVD-MINI1X4SPL is perfect for HDTV retail displays, trade shows, projector displays, conference room presentations, schools, corporate training centers and high end residential applications.
• 1 CT-HDVD-MINI1X4SPL
• 1 5V DC Power supply
• 1 Pair of wall mount ears
• 1 User’s manual
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cabletronix Miniature 1x4 HD Splitter/Amplifier (CT-HDVD-MINI1X4SPL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!