Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend and CATV Amplifiers > CableTronix CTHDA-1A
The CableTronix CTHDA-1A is a wall mounted 1 GHz multi-media drop amplifier for use in CATV systems that require two way multi-media networking. Low noise amplifiers wit h high isolation between ports, 6 KV surge protection on all ports, electrostatic discharge protection, and zinc die cash housing to prevent RFI. The CTHDA amplifiers ca n be remotely powered over coax, line powered through an RF port, or externally powered through a “power-in ” port.
This package contains: one CTHDA-1A drop amplifier, one CTHDA power supply, and one CTHDA installation manual.
- For use in CATV systems that require two way multimedia networking
- Low noise
- High isolation between ports
- ESD Protection and zinc die cast housing prevent RFI
- 6KV Surge protection on all ports
- Perfect for digital cable applications
- Remotely powered over coax
- Line powered through RF port or externally powered through power in port
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CableTronix 1GHz Multi-Media CATV Drop Amplifier (CTHDA-1A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!