Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend and CATV Amplifiers > CableTronix CTHDA-1P
An antenna amplifier can help you strengthen your TV signal. Fix a weak antenna signal the easy way. This coax signal booster is exactly what you need. This is how to increase antenna signal. Your HDTV reception is about to get much better. Solid Signal has the best TV antenna tips!
The CTHDA-1P is a wall mounted 1GHz multi-media drop amplifier for use in CATV systems that require two way multi-media networking. This is a low noise amplifier with high isolation between ports, 6KV surge protection on all ports, electrostatic discharge protection, and zinc die cast housing to prevent RFI. The amplifier can be remotely powered over coax, line powered through an RF port, or externally powered through a "power-in" port.
- For use in CATV systems that require two way multi media networking
- Low noise
- High isolation between ports
- ESD Protection and zinc die cast housing prevent RFI
- 6KV Surge protection on all ports
- Perfect for digital cable applications
- Remotely powered over coax
- Line powered through RF port or externally powered through power in port
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CableTronix CTHDA-1P 1 GHz Multi-Media Drop Amplifiers (CTHDA-1P)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!