The CTMS-16RKPS is a professional grade rack mountable satellite multiswitch providing RHCP and LHCP switching for up to 16 satellite receivers. Designed for commercial grade satellite headends, the CTMS-16RKPS inputs are selected by 17V to 18V from the satellite receiver for right hand circular polarization, and 13V to 14V for left hand circular polarization.
- Frequency Range - 950 - 2150 MHz
- Satellite Receiver Number - 16
- Impedance - 75 Ohms
- Insertion Loss - 0 dB typical, +/- 3 dB over range
- Isolation RHCP/LHCP input to non-selected Rx ports - 30 dB typical
- Isolation Rx ports to Rx ports - 30 dB typical
- DC Power pass (any Rx to RHCP/LHCP input) - 500mA typical
- Power Consumption - 140mA typical
- Voltage Selection - RHCP 17V - 18V : LHCP 13V - 14V
- Operating Temperature - 32 °F ~ 122 °F
- Connectors - All "F" Type
- Dimensions - 19" (W) x 1" (H) x 3.8" (D)
- Weight - 3 lb. 5 oz.
The CTMS-16RKPS permits satellite intermediate frequency (IF) distribution of 950 – 2150 MHz from the outputs of a dual LNB to up to 16 satellite receivers. The unit’s quality design and engineering make the CTMS-16RKPS an excellent choice for cost effective SMATV installation, operation and maintenance.
Here are available downloads related to this product: