Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers
The DIRECTV D12 is DIRECTV’s standard definition receiver for all installs in MPEG2 markets.
Now with a 12 month full replacement warranty from
- For Commercial Accounts: Verification of account may be required.
- Advanced Program Guide: Search the ENTIRE Advanced Program Guide™ (up to 3.5 days) on screen while viewing an active channel in the picture window.
- Questions about DIRECTVs policy on new receivers? Click here.
- Universal Remote: Remote control can also be programmed to control a TV and 2 additional devices such as DVD, VCR, or other audio equipment.
- Multi-Satellite Capability: Manually or automatically select the types of satellite dish. Also compatible with "stacked" or cascadable multi-switches.
- Upgraded version of the DIRECTV D11 model. The D12 comes with pre-installed software upgrade that a D11 would have had to download from the satellite during installation.
- We Do Not Ship to Canada
- Favorites: Customize the guide by selecting only the channels you want to see.
- 12 Month Full Replacement Warranty From Solid Signal!
- Picture in Guide
- Caller ID and Messages: View and log caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
- One Set of Audio/Video Output Jack
- RF In/Out Connectors with 3/4 Switch
- Phone Jack Connector
- For easy activation; please call our activation hotline at 1-866-726-4183
- Audio/Video Outputs (Composite) - Audio (2) Left/Right, Video (1)
- S-Video Output (1)
- Satellite In Coax Connector (1)
- Low Speed RJ-22 Data (1)
- Out to TV Coax Ouput (1)
- In from Antenna Coax Input (1)
- RJ11 Phone Jack (1)
- Type 44-Button, IR, Mode Switch
- A/V Cable 6
- S-Video Cable 6
- Power Supply 120 VAC/60Hz
- Finish Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 12.3 x 2.04 x 10.2
- Weight (Packaged) 5.87 lbs.
The D12 receiver comes with a standard universal IR remote, A/V cables, and S-video cable.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV D12 Digital Multi-Satellite Receiver With 12 Month Warranty From Solid Signal (D12) FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!