Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Digital Video Recorders
The versatile-designed HS Series 8-Channel 960H/1080p Hybrid DVR from Speco Technologies can be used to configure ONVIF compliant IP or analog cameras. With 8 camera inputs, the DVR offers a 30fps recording rate at 960H or 1080p. Plug and play Speco cameras and auto-discovered IP cameras allow for simple set-up, and for cameras that are not auto-detected, settings can easily be adjusted and configured using a wireless access point.
- Dual network ports isolate IP camera network and remote network traffic
- Motion detection and sensor trigger audio recording
- Recording settings include motion detection, sensor, scheduled, continuous, manual
- Wireless access point supported for viewing and configuring
- Built-in self monitoring, analysis, and report technology for HDD
- Stream quality switchable to optimize storage
- Up to 4 concurrent users
- Remote monitoring, recording, playback, configuration, PTZ control via internet
- Firmware upgrades via USB port or through network
Connectable to video monitors using four different input types, and accessible by up to four concurrent users, the DVR is designed for convenient use by various people. With a 2TB preinstalled HDD, the DVR can store your footage, or you can upload it via the USB for further archiving. A remote control and mouse are included, as well as mounting hardware for mounting the DVR to a rack.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Speco Technologies D8HS2TB 8-Channel Analog IP 2 TB DVR (D8HS2TB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!