A Bi-Directional RF Distribution Amplifier that creates an ideal entry-level product for broadband distribution. In an extruded aluminum shell, meets the needs of small distribution systems which do not require IR control or modulator inputs.
- 54 MHz to 806 MHz forward bandwidth
- 5 MHz to 42 MHz reverse bandwidth
- 1 dB nominal gain on "short" TV outputs
- 4 dB nominal gain on "long" TV outputs
- ±1.5 dB gain flatness
- Maximum input level 20 dBmv
- 6.3" W x 1.25" H x 4.5 D"
The Model DA-506BID has one input for CATV or off-air antenna and six outputs for televisions. Four outputs are for televisions up to 75 feet away and 2 outputs can be used up to 150 feet away. The DA-506BID has bi-directional capabilities with a 5-42 MHz bandwidth return path on the CATV/antenna input. This allows compatibility with interactive CATV set top boxes. Grid mount ears are included for mounting in the Model 2619 Rack-mount grid.
Here are available downloads related to this product: