Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Amplifiers > Digital Antenna DA4000
Digital Antenna DA4000 PowerMax Dual Band Cellular Amp Direct Connect for Cellular and PCS (DA4000)
Brand: Digital Antenna
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Cellular/PCS dual band direct connection amplifier. Purchase outside antenna with Mini UHF male connector and phone specific adapter cable separately.
- Connects directly to cellphone with a phone adapter (not included)
- Enhances data connection for improved internet, fax and test messaging
- Use with all 800/1900 MHz and tri-mode phones (CDMA, TDMA, GPRS, PCS, GSM 850/1900 and AMPS)
- FCC approved
- Extends the life of the battery
- Dynamic Variable Gain Control regulates signal to tower
- Mini UHF female connectors
Digital Antenna 824-894/1850-1990 MHZ (cellular/PCS) dual band direct connection amplifier improves reception with up to 3 watts of power, reducing dropped calls and producing clearer and stronger signals
European Model available
Digital Antenna’s PowerMax 3 watt Dual Band Cellular Amplifier improves communication by bringing maximum power to all bands of your cell phone. This bi-directional amplifier features Dynamic Variable Gain Control to regulate the amplifier’s output to any cell carrier’s tower. This patent pending technology allows clean and clear functioning of the cell phone, whether under the tower or 30 miles away without power overloading or saturation. Combine the DA4000 with any of Digital Antenna’s cellular antenna product line and increase the gain of your cellular phone up to 30dB.
A superior signal reach booster, the Digital Antenna DA4000 provides excellent amplification of transmit and receive signals while greatly enhancing range and system access, adding up to 30 – 50 miles or more of extended coverage. This translates into fewer dropped calls, clearer connections and stronger signals.
The Digital Antenna DA4000 can be used with digital cellular phones that operate using CDMA, TDMA, PCS, GSM 850, GSM 1900 and AMPS. Can be used with tri-mode phones. Meets IS 95, IS 98, IS 2000 and IS 136 network standards. DA4000 is the only model approved for pi/4QPSK standard.
For Land and Sea
Easy installation for boat, vehicle, RV, home or office. Connects to most existing hands free kits and hand-held cellular phones. The DA4000 offers superior performance and outstanding range, unequaled in the industry. The latest technological innovations designed, engineered and manufactured by Digital Antennas in the USA.
The Digital Antenna DA4000 is the only amplifier FCC approved to amplify all cell carriers in the US. Nextel users, see the Digital Antenna DA4000N.
- Boosts low-power digital cell phone up to 500%
- Increases coverage – up to 50 miles or more
- Improves call reception
- Reduces dropped calls and signal fades
- Extends the life of your cell phone battery by using less battery power
- Enhances data connections for better Internet, fax and text messaging
- Easy connection to phone and installation for boat, vehicle, RV, home or office
- FCC approved, FCC ID: PZODA4000
- Industry Canada approved, IC ID: 4260A-DA4000
- Amplifier Dimensions: 4.5" l x 4.0" w x 1.25" h (114mm x 102mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 11.5 oz (.345 kg)
- Power Cord Length: 76" (193 cm)
- Power Cord Termination: Fused cigarette lighter (from 13.5 vdc power source)
- Internal Fuse: 3A
Uplink: 824-849 MHz and 1850-1910 MHz
Downlink: 869-895 MHz and 1930-1990 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Dynamic Variable Gain: -5 to + 10 dB (based upon tower request)
- Max Input Power : 0.6w
- Max Output Power: 3W (824-849 MHz), 2W (1850-1910 MHz)
- RF Connections:
Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
Phone Port: Mini-UHF Female
DC Power: Coaxial ID = 2.1mm, OD = 5.5mm (center positive)
- Indicator: Green LED indicating power on
- Power Switch: Slide switch toward LED = ON
Made to use with cellular systems: CDMA, TDMA, PCS, GSM 850, and GSM 1900. Compatible with dual band and tri-mode phones. Use an adapter cable to connect cell phone to amplifier.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Digital Antenna DA4000 PowerMax Dual Band Cellular Amp Direct Connect for Cellular and PCS (DA4000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!