Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Cabinets
The HD RooTenna from Laird Technologies is an innovative antenna system which gives the operator ultimate system flexibility. The die-cast enclosure is available as a stand-alone enclosure, with an integrated low-gain antenna or with a detachable high-gain panel antenna.
Antennas are wide band for spectral flexibility. The die-cast enclosure can be pole or wall mounted. A heavy duty tilt bracket is available for those installations requiring up or downtilt. Eleven engineered knockouts are provided; 9 sized for N connectors and 2 sized for a cable feedthru.
- Knockout Locations - Qty 5 on bottom, Qty 3 on Right Side, Qty 2 on Top and Qty 1 in Back
- Knockouts (Qty 11) - Qty 3 0.810 Diameter hole Qty 8 0.625 Diameter hole, Double D
- Mounting - 1 to 2 pole using included bracket kit, or wall mount using user supplied
- Solar Heat Rise - Internal Temperature 4 deg C above External Ambient
- Overall Size (L x W x H) - 12.5 x 10.4 x 3.6 (254 x 180 x 57mm)
- Useable Interior Space - 10 x 10 x 2 (181 x 156 x 51mm)
- Cover Seal - High Performance EPDM Gasket
- Weight - 5.75 lb
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies DCE 10" x 10" Housing w/ Aluminum Door (DCE10-H-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!