Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi DCMA-82
Wistron Neweb DCMA-82 MMCX (DCMA-82)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
WISTRON NEWEB DCMA-82 MMCX (DCMA-82) MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11a/b/g
- 2 MMCX connectors
- WHQL Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 70C(AR5414A)
- Storage temperature: -10 ~ 80C(AR5414A)
- Single-Chip 802.11a/b/g mini-PCI Design for Embedded Application
- High Power Design, peak power up to 30dBm
- Hear sink design provide reliable high power RD performance
- Screw hole reserved for assembly with AP main board
- Integrated 802.11i/WPA2 Supplicant
- 802.11e Compatible Bursting
- Internal Low Frequency Oscillator for Low Power Sleep Mode
- Host Interface PCI 2.3 Compatible
New Technology OMT Design
Carrier Class Performance. Breakthrough Price Points. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create powerful 2x2 MIMO PtP Bridging applications. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with Rocket Dish Antenna
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 32.1-34.2dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -42dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 38.3in (972mm) diameter
• Weight: 29.8lbs (13.5kg)
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Windloading: 256lb @ 100mph
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wistron Neweb DCMA-82 MMCX (DCMA-82)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!