Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Accessories > DIRECTV DECAEPSKIT
This third generation Cinema Connection Kit allows a DIRECTV system to connect to a router using an ethernet cable.
This kit contains the DECA itself, an ethernet cable, and an EPS10 Power Supply.
- This unit can be used to run ethernet over existing coax cable in households that do NOT have DIRECTV
- The DECA network is a shared 200Mb/s, or the same speed as full duplex 100Mb/s Ethernet
- This kit includes the DECA adapter, EPS10 power supply and ethernet cable
- Use this device in place of a Cinema Connection Kit or older Broadband DECA
- If you do not have coaxial cable in the same room as an ethernet connection, use the Wireless Cinema Connection Kit instead
- Allows connection of a broadband router to home set-up
- Great for using right behind a router to pump internet over coax for a Whole Home DVR or Connected Home Setup
- This unit will connect to your router via an Ethernet cable, and then into an open port on one of your sws splitters to get the internet into the coaxial cable for the entire system.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV Broadband DECA with Power Adapter (DECAEPSKIT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!