Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Signal Meters
DIGIAIR Pro CATV is developed in Sweden for exact installation and adjustment of cable networks. This is made for both analog (dBuV) and digital (MER and BER). DIGIAIR Pro CATV is microprocessor controlled, making it very reliable and accurate.
This is the perfect meter for a cable installer or home theatre installer who needs a quick way to measure and verify signals.
- Perfect for digital CATV installations (QAM)
- Replaceable, rechargeable battery (8x AA 1200mA)
- Power supply and car-charger enclosed
- Rubber carrying-case enclosed
- Powered by Emitor
- Rugged rubber outer casing provides limited weatherproofing and drop protection
- Handy spectrum-analyzer for frequency 45-860MHz
- Easy digital readout of MER, BER and Constellation diagram
- QAM16, QAM32, QAM64, QAM128 & QAM256
- Analog signal level reads out in dBuV, dBmV and dBm with maxhold function
- Presents one channel readout with high resolution or six channels simultaneously or the complete spectrum
- Very sensitive, easy to maximize weak and strong signals
- Built in beeper (pitch tone) and maxhold function
- Tilt function
Step up to quality and value with the DIGIAIR Pro CATV. This is the one meter youll need for quick measuring of digital CATV signals. It features an easy-to-understand front panel and rugged shockproof casing.
Signal strength is presented on the LCD-display. In analog mode it shows a single channel or six channels at the same time. You can also choose to view the signal in spectrum mode. In digital mode it displays the BER (bit error rate) and MER (modulation error rate). Readout of UCB (uncorrected bits) and CB (corrected blocks) is also easy to do. Constellation diagram can be viewed upon.
DIGIAIR Pro CATV features analog as well as screen-based feedback for easy measurement of even the weakest signals.
DIGIAIR Pro operates with 8xAA rechargeable batteries. The unit will works for at least 2 hours with fully charged batteries.
- Input frequency:45-860 MHz.
- Input level: 30-120 dBuV.
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm, F-connector.
- Input symbol rate: 2 – 7 Msymb.
- Measuring method: in digital Two bars showing MER (modulation error rate) and BER (bit error rate). in analog One bar showing dBuV in high resolution or 6 bars showing strength of 6 channels. Spectrum display. Pitch tone indication from beeper.
- Signal-level readout: Digital MER and BER values. analog dBuV with maxhold-function.
- Demodulation types: QAM16, QAM32, QAM64, QAM128 AND QAM256.
- Power supply/charger: 10 -15V DC (Centerpin +).
- Display: Back-lighted 128x64 Pixels LCD. Power consumption: 500mA.
- Battery: 8x AA rechargeable batteries of 1200mA each.
- Weight: 0.7 kg.
- Dimensions: 185 x 115 x 50 mm.
- Accessories: Powersupply 12V DC, 1A. Rubber-case, Car charger
1 Year Warranty on Meter
6 Month Warranty on Batteries
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Solid Signal Digiair Pro CATV Spectrum Analyzer (DIGIAIR-PRO-CATV)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!