Home > Video Observation & Security > Surveillance Systems > SecurityMan DigiLCDDVR2
The DigiLCDDVR2 is a D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) complete digital wireless security system which includes two weatherproof digital wireless cameras and a 7” LCD/SD DVR combo. Compared to full version digital video recording systems, the DigiLCDDVR2 is less complicated to operate, more affordable and can be installed in minutes. Simply insert a SD card (not included) into the LCD monitor, position and mount the cameras, plug in all the power adapters and you are ready to record.
- Do-it-yourself (D.I.Y) easy to setup and use 2.4GHz digital wireless recording system
- Motion detection and manual recording with optional video or picture selection
- Auto overwrite function when SD is full
- Records 15-second video clips per motion detect in MP4 format with time and date stamp
- DigiLCDDVR2 records up to 65 hours in single full screen of an active camera or 130 hours for all four active cameras in Quad mode using a 32GB SD card.
- RCA audio/video output interfaces from receiver to monitor for display
- Upgradable by adding up to 4 total digital wireless cameras
- Records 1 channel or all 4 channels at the same time (in Quad mode)
- Single channel full screen, auto sequential rotation or Quad view display
- Playback directly from the receiver or PC via SD card reader with any MP4 player software
- Infrared filtered camera for best vibrant color picture
- Space saving 7” LCD monitor with an Integrated SD digital video recorder (SD card not included)
- Simple installation. No video cables required.
- Includes two digital wireless cameras with IR LEDs for night vision (30ft B/W)
- Weatherproof (IP54) CMOS color cameras for indoor and outdoor applications
- Increased range of transmission up to 200ft between walls and up to 490ft in clear line of sight
- No Wi-Fi interference; no interference from crowded analog 900MHz/2.4GHz/5.8GHz/6.0GHz devices
- Secure signal: neighbors cannot pick up the signal or listen in
- Built-in microphone for audible recording up to 30ft away
In comparison to the traditional wireless technology (analog), digital wireless provides three key features which include: Increased range of transmission, secure signal and unlike analog, the digital signals are virtually interference-free from crowded wireless analog devices such as: Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, microwaves and cell phones.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SecurityMan 4CH Wireless Security System (DIGILCDDVR2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!