Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Multiswitches and Signal Distribution > Spaun DMK55122F
The DMK55122F is a passive cascadable multiswitch tap for the distribution of four SAT-IF polarities and terrestrial or CATV signal to up to twelve outlets.
- Terrestrial amplifier using push-pull technology
- The passive distribution is return path compatible (5 … 862MHz)
- SAT-IF amplifier precompensating 4 dB slope
- LNB supply voltage selectable (DiSEqC / 22kHz)
- The SAT-IF amplifier units are equipped with two filters - one at the input and one at the output
- Integrated energy-saving switching power supply ( 100 … 240 V / 50 … 60Hz )
- Standby function is controlled by the voltage on trunkline output 1
- This is a special order product and is not returnable
The DMK55122F supports various DiSEqC modes (that is Dish Networks DishPro system). It is selectable whether the switch is used to distribute one, two or four satellite systems. The switch must be used with a system launch amplifier, either the SBK5502NF or the SBK5503NF. There is a grounding clamp on the case of the DMK55122F for local grounding.
The orange dial on the bottom of the multiswitch must be set to 22kHz for a DIRECTV system or to DiSEqC for a Dish Network DishPro system.
||Through Loss - Terrestrial
||5 … 6 dB
|Through Loss - SAT
||5 … 9 dB
|Tap Loss - Terrestrial
||23 … 27 dB
|Tap Loss - SAT
||18 … 20 dB
|SAT / Terrestrial
|REC / REC
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Spaun DIRECTV/Dish Digital Compatible 12-Way Cascadable Multiswitch (DMK55122F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!