Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Multiswitches and Hubs > SPAUN DMS51602NF
Works with phase III DIRECTV dishes that receive 101, 110 and 119.
- Integrated energy-saving switching power supply ( 100 … 240 V / 50 … 60Hz )
- This multiswitch supports a standby mode. The SAT-IF amplifiers and the LNB remote voltage are only active when at least one receiver sends a voltage to its multiswitch outlet.
- 16 Way Multiswitch for DirecTV® 4 SAT-IF signals with active or passive terrestrial for 16 receivers
- Terrestial: Terrestiral amplifier using push-pull technology, In active mode too high input levels can be decreased (0 … 10dB), The passive distribution is return path compatible (5 … 862MHz)
- SAT-IF: SAT-IF amplifier precompensating > 6 dB slope, -LNB supply voltage selectable ( 22kHz / DiSEqC ), a special amplifier / filter design improves the intermodulation properties of the multiswitch, The high selective input filter guarantees that interference products
- Product Dimensions: 14.96" (w) x 5.12" (h) x 2.04" (d)
- This is a special order product and is not returnable
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Spaun DMS51602NF DIRECTV 5x16 Satellite Multiswitch (DMS51602NF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!