Home > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > Blonder Tongue 6259A
Blonder Tongue Digital QAM Multiplexer 54-864MHz (DQMx)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
DQMx (Digital QAM Multiplexer) accepts up to four inputs in ASI, 8VSB, and QAM formats, and delivers one output inQAM format in the 54-864 MHz range. Two types of input modules are available (ASI and 8VSB/QAM), and any combination of input modules is allowed - for example, DQMx can be equipped with 2 ASI and 2 8VSB/QAM input modules.
- User-defined major/minor or 4-digit CATV virtual channels
- User-defined QAM output parameters
- Provides QAM 256 Output at 38.8 Mbps
- User-defined channel names
- User-defined TSID
- CVCT table creation
- Supports PID filtering & PSIP re-assignment
- Re-maps duplicate PIDs, Program Numbers, and Minor Channel Numbers
- Maintains MPEG-2 mapping after an outage
- Supports MPEG-2 Transport Stream Tables: PAT, PMT, MGT, RRT, STT, & VCT
- PCR correction and null packet insertion
Each ASI input module can process up to twelve channels, not to exceed 270 Mbps. Each 8VSB/QAM input modulecan process up to twelve channels, not to exceed 19.4 Mbps for 8VSB or 38.8 Mbps for QAM 256. The QAM-modulated output can contain up to twelve channels, not to exceed 38.8 Mbps when operating in QAM 256 mode.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Digital QAM Multiplexer 54-864MHz (DQMx)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!