Solid Signal > TV Antennas & Supplies > Mounting Supplies
Winegard Antenna Mount for Satellite Dishes (DS-1111)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
An antenna installation does not cost a lot of money when you have the right equipment. The best antenna mounts are now available. Want to know how to install TV antenna equipment? Partner with Solid Signal today.
Designed for use with most satellite dishes, the DS-1111 mounts on the back of the azimuth elevation assembly, and is a low profile way to add an antenna to your setup without drilling more holes in the roof.
- Clamp bracket included fits inside clamp bracket of satellite dish mount.
- Pipe galvanized steel, 39 long, wall thickness .060, 1.66 OD, powder coated for maximum weather protection.
- For use with outdoor off-air antennas.
- Fits most DIRECTV and Winegard satellite mounts.
- Shown with Winegard Sensar Antenna (Not included)
- Only includes S-Pipe mount shown holding the GS-2200, not the J mount holding the dish, or the non penetrating roof mount.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Winegard Antenna Mount for Satellite Dishes (DS-1111)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!