Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Distribution > Newmar DST-8RB
Distribution panel to control and protect DC system components. Accommodates 10 (DST-10) or 20 (DST-20) plug-in type circuit breakers (not included) which are installed from the front for easy system expansion. Auxiliary contacts on each breaker activate summary alarm contacts providing remote indication of tripped breaker. A special "mid-trip" function distinguishes between an over-current tripped breaker and one that is intentionally shut off. This allows the operator to turn off individual loads without setting off the alarm. Wiring is made at easy access, rear panel terminals. 400 amp bus(es) enable simultaneous use of the panel for two different voltages.
- Nominal DC Output Voltage: 48 V
- Mfg. Warranty: 2 Years
- Instantly reboot, start or stop 48V telecom equipment in remote locations securely from your web browser or via program control.
- Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and other power problems before they occur, start devices in sequence automatically.
- Maximum Continuous Amperage: 15 A
- Maximum Intermittent Amperage: 450 A
- Item Height: 3.5 in
- Item Width: 19 in
- Rack Size: 19/23 in
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for NewMar DST-8RB Switched DC Distribution Panel, 8 breakers (DST-8RB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!