Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Cable Testers
The Hobbes LANtest-E can enhance your network by giving you the opportunity to completely test your network's integrity. If you're a network administrator or IT professional, having the right testing equipment will not only save you time but precious resources in the future by not needing to rewire when new networking standards are used. Each LANtest-E unit has the ability to test pin-to-pin wire configurations and let you know about shorts, miswiring, crossed pairs, and other common mistakes made while producing custom cabling.
- Pin-to-pin wire-mapping for RJ45, RJ11 and BNC cables
- Dual–speed testing
- Compact and light–weight design
- Remote attached to main unit for carrying/storage convenience
- One-person testing
- Compact and light-weight design
- RoHS compliant
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Overall: 4" x 2.5" x 1"
- Main: 80mm x 60mm x 31mm
- Remote: 49mm x 60mm x 31mm
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes LANtest-E Wire-mapping Tester - RoHS Compliant (E-551-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!