Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Cable Testers
If you are a networking administrator or network installation technician, the GIGAtest-E from Hobbes is a perfect solution to test, verify, or just check existing cabling to see which configuration it can be used in. It will show if a UTP/STP cable is straight-through, 10/100BASE-T crossover, or 1000BASE-T crossover. You can also obtain this information before and after installation has occurred.
- Main and Remote units for one-person testing
- Determines suitability of cabling for 1000BASE-T networks
- Compact and light-weight design for easy storage
- Low Battery Indicator
- Easy-to-read result
- RoHS Compliant
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Overall: 4" x 2.5" x 1"
- Main: 80mm x 60mm x 31mm
- Remote: 49mm x 60mm x 31mm
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes GIGAtest-E Ethernet Cable Tester - RoHS Compliant (E-650-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!