Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radar > Raymarine E92142
Raymarine's new HD Digital radome scanners combine the power and clarity of - HD Digital signal processing with an ultra-compact scanner suitable for all types of vessels. Compatible with C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series Multifunction displays these radomes offer a 256-color radar display and the clearest, most lifelike radar presentation available from any radome scanner. The RD418HD and RD424HD feature the same adaptive digital receiver technology found in our open array antennas. By adjusting automatically to changing environmental and sea conditions, the HD Digital radomes provide crisp, accurate contact echoes at short ranges, as well as outstanding long range performance up to 48 nautical miles. Rain, fog and high seas are no match for the HD Digital radome. Using it's powerful
processor the HD Digtal radome intelligently seperates true contacts from noise and clutter. The RD418HD and RD424HD offer small boat captains all of the same capabilities usually reserved for larger capacity boats.
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
- New high speed (48rpm) target tracking
- Fast digital receiver processor
- 256 color multi-level display with selectable color palettes
- New Bird Mode automatically optimizes the receiver for detecting sea birds above schools of fish
- Automatic harbor, coastal, offshore and buoy operating modes
- Dual-range mode allows you to monitor both long and short ranges simultaneously with a single scanner and display
Product Reviews for Raymarine RD418HD 4kW 18" HD Digital Radome (no cable) (E92142)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!