Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > EnGenius EAP1750H
EAP1750H is an 802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band high-powered, long-range, Ceiling-Mount Wireless Access Point that features Fast Roaming, Band Steering, Quantum Beam™ technology and wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging
- 802.11n wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Up to 28 dBm transmit power on the 2.4 GHz band and 26 dBm on the 5 GHz band for longer range and enhanced wireless coverage
- Internal 3D Sectorized Antenna Array that minimizes RF interference
- Can be monitored after deployment with EnGenius EZ Controller™software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (available as a free download)
- Can be used with included power adapter or via PoE with PoE 802.3at capable switches
- Quantum Beam Technology
- Dual Band / Three Stream (3x3)
- Band Steering feature detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow
- Secured Guest Network option available
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac High-powered Dual Band 3x3:3 Wireless Access Point/WDS with Integrated Antennas and Aesthetic Housing Design. Maximum Data Rate 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz. IEEE 802.3at PoE Capable, SSID Mapping VLAN.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius EAP1750H 802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band Ceiling-Mount AP (EAP1750H)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!