Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > EnGenius EAP300
The EAP300 is a high-powered, long-range Wireless N300 Indoor Access Point that operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band to provide wireless connectivity to users and their wireless devices in office, hotel or educational venues. The Access Point features up to 29 dBm transmit power that delivers long-range coverage and enables its wireless signal to better penetrate walls, ceiling and floors.
- GSA: Contract
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Data Rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.412-2.472 GHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone / Controller-Based
- WiFi Standard: 802.11b / 802.11g / 802.11n
- WiFi Security: WEP / WPA / WPA2
- Environment: Indoor
- Temperature Range: 0-45 deg C
- Mounting: Hardware is included
- Transmit Power: 600mw
- Data Connectors: One 10/100 Fast Ethernet RJ-45
- Power supply included. Active Ethernet (Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af) Not supplied
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
The EAP300 supports WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption to protect the wireless network from unauthorized access. MAC address filtering additionally lets network administrators to select exactly which devices should have access to the network. In addition, a user isolation function can protect the private network between client users.
The attractive ceiling mount design, high performance and array of features make the EAP300 a suitable wireless solution for multi-floor buildings, hotels and offices that want to expand their network.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius Long-Range Ceiling Mount Wireless N300 Access Point (EAP300)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!