Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Siklu North America EH-1200TL-KIT-1
The Siklu Etherhaul-1200TL is a TDD radio that operates in the 71-76GHz frequency band. This radio offers 700Mbps of aggregated Ethernet throughput. This complete kit is shipped with (2) Outdoor Units, (2) 1? Direct Connect Antennas, (2) Mounting Brackets, and (2) PoE Injectors.
- therhaul-1200 71-76GHz TDD complete link Kit with 1ft Integrated antenna.
- Operates at 700Mbps aggregated. with 2 combo ports: 2xcopper+ 2xfiber, includes Provider Bridge features (switching, QOS, QinQ), Adaptive modulation and Embedded Web GUI.
- Cannot be loaded with any additional license except AES encryption license.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 70 GHz
- Sub Band: None
- Data Rate: 700 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 71-76 GHz
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Interface: 2xGbE combo ports, each either RJ-45 or SFP slot
- Modulation: QPSK-1/QPSK-2/QPSK-3/QAM16
- Security/Encryption: AES-256, AES-128
- Temperature Range: -45-55 deg C
- Compression: No
- Carrier Aggregation: Single Carrier
- Proprietary Antenna Interface: Integrated 1ft (31cm), 43dBi
- Power Adj Range: ?21+57VDC
- Operating Voltage: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at with power boost)
The EtherHaul-1200TL radio delivers ultra high capacity wireless point-to-point Ethernet connectivity that future-proofs your network. With an aggregated throughput of 700 Mbps over the uncongested 71-76GHz spectrum using TDD, service providers and businesses can deploy affordable, high capacity wireless links that are easy to install and maintain. The EH-1200TL radio is based on Siklu?s advanced integrated-silicon technology, which increases reliability and reduces size and cost. The result is a very small, very light radio with a 90-year MTBF and an unbeatable price/throughput.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Siklu EH-1200TL-Kit-1 Etherhaul 1200TL TDD Link 1' Ant, 700Mbps (EH-1200TL-Kit-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!