Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Wall Plates
Element-Hz ELE7015 VGA over Cat5e/6 Extender Wall Plate (ELE7015)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
Here’s what you get when style meets function. The Element-Hz VGA extender wall plate is both a clean and subtle finish for any install. It extends VGA signals up to 445ft (135m) via one standard Cat5e/6 STP or UTP cable, letting you connect your display or projector from any part of your home or building. The ELE7015 also supports up to 1280 x 1024 pixels, allowing for superb video quality. Transmitter and receiver are both included in a convenient, standard size wall plate.
- Wall Mountable, fits in a standard single-gang box
- Includes Decora-style wall plate, Transmitter & Receiver
- Passive Device, NO power required
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Up to 443ft (135m) via standard 4-pair Cat5e or Cat6
- Dimensions w/ Plate: 2.75”W x 4.5”H x 2.5”D
Max Distance via Cat5e/6 Cable:
• 640 x 480 pixels (15MHz) 443ft (135m)
• 800 x 600 pixels (30MHz) 345ft (105m)
• 1024 x 768 pixels (60MHz) 246ft (75m)
• 1280 x 1024 pixels (100MHz) 197ft (60m)
The transmitter features a built-in virtual DDC to avoid any improper resolution or frequency settings. It also features a sync mode selection for signal stability. And as an extra layer of insurance, the receiver has a built-in sync-filter level adjustment for more signal integrity.
The Perfect Finish
Stop worrying that you’ll need to put extra holes in your walls or ceiling! Our décor-style wall plate provides the perfect finish to your install. Elegant, and easy to install, you’ll be more than satisfied with this piece from Element-Hz
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Element-Hz ELE7015 VGA over Cat5e/6 Extender Wall Plate (ELE7015)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!