Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
ElementHz HDMI Extender (uses 2 Cat5e/6) 130ft at 1080P (ELE8080)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The ELE8080 HDMI™ extender boosts audio/video transmission distance up to 60m (200ft) in HDTV 1080i format. Using TWO low cost Cat-5/5e/6 UTP cables, users can easily extend HDTV sources from DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, PS3, PC, and any other sources compliant with TMDS to distant display monitors including HDMI™ or DVI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors.
- HDMI compliance: HDMI 1.3c
- Power supply: 5V 4A DC
- Dimensions: Transmitter--3.3in L x 2.4in W x 1in H Receiver--3.7in L x 2.4in W x 1in H
- HDCP compliance: Yes
- Video bandwidth: Single-link 225MHz (6.75Gbps)
- Video support: 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p60 up to 36-bit color
- Transmission (24-bit): Full HD (1080p) 40m (130ft) [CAT5e] / 50m (165ft) [CAT6]
- HD (720p/1080i) 50m (165ft) [CAT5e] / 60m (200ft) [CAT6]
- Audio support: Surround sound (up to 7.1ch) or stereo digital audio
- Equalization: 8-level digital rotary switch for signal level control at RX
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 Volts (peak-to-peak)
cost effective solution allows HDCP compliant DVD players or PS3 to
transmit high quality video and audio at a greater distance at a minimal
The ELE8080 includes two units: a transmitter and a receiver unit. The
transmitter is used to transfer the HDMI™ signals input and carry the
signals through two Cat-5/5e/6 cables. The receiver is responsible for
equalizing transferred HDMI™ multimedia data. The transmission distance
between the sending and receiving units can be up to 60m (200ft) under
HD (720p/1080i) or 40m (130ft) under Full HD (1080p). With an 8-level
equalization rotary control switch on the receiving unit, users can
adjust the equalization strength to the received HDMI™ signals
accordingly, and thus optimize the transmission distance between HDMI™
source and display.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ElementHz HDMI Extender (uses 2 Cat5e/6) 130ft at 1080P (ELE8080)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!