Our New Element HDMI 1.4a Extender is 3D capable and supports a full 1080p 24 bit resolution up to 130 feet. It has more than just the ability to transmit a killer picture at great lengths, this product offers Bi-Directional IR allowing you to control your equipment from the television and vice versa. If you’re looking for a dual Cat solution with extraordinary capabilities and performance, the ELE8088 is ready to fulfill your HD Video needs.
- Extends the transmission distance up to 60m (200ft) from the sources under 1080i or 720p
- Extends the transmission distance up to 40m (130ft) from the sources under 1080p
- Provides independent DDC channel, fully HDCP compliant
- Minimizes the cable skew by adjustable 8-level equalization rotary control switch
- Support bi-directional full bandwidth of IR signal, 20KHz ~ 60KHz
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over CAT5/6 cable transmission
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Only needs power supply at either TX or RX unit
- Perfectly integrated with other HDMI over Cat.X series products
3D Ready set go!
If your job calls for
high packed action with images popping off the screen then you’ve clicked your
way to the right piece. You’ll love how beautiful and flawless your image
displays look With a 1.4a compliance and a Deep Color 24 bit
Just because our ELE8088
is capable of transmitting an HD picture 200ft, doesn’t mean you have to travel
that far to control your sources. Our New HDMI Dual CAT extender keeps you in
the comfort zone by providing IR pass-through. This feature gives you to the
ability to control Blueray players, cable boxes, and other sources right from
the TV location.
These extenders are
embedded with State-of-the-art Silicon Image Chipsets to ensure consistent
compatibility and a reliable signal every time. Plus, this technology delivers
extremely high bandwidth at (6.75 Gbps) for current and future 3D technology
Lock it down!
Ever been called on a
service call only to find out that one of your components came unplugged? Well
rest easy knowing this product won’t be the culprit. Our Element Hz Extenders
come equipped with screw lock power packs which ensure a secure connection
No “Wall Warts”!!!
this wart we speak of? A Wall Wart is an oversized power pack which can take up
to two spaces within a power outlet and typically does not fit in a recessed
outlet. And, since our ELE8088 requires power at the receiving end, our power
cords come with an in-line transformer incorporated with a smaller plug. This
makes installs with recessed outlets and flat panel televisions seem like a
like a walk in the park!
Life is just better when
All of the fine tuned circuitry is enclosed in our durable
low profile metal cases and comes with mounting hardware preparing you for all
your installation needs.
• 5VDC in-line power adapters
• Mounting screws
• IR Blaster
• IR Receiver