Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
Element-Hz ELE9090RX HDMI Receiver for ELE9090 Matrix Switchers with IR Routing (ELE9090RX)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
If youre looking to extend HDMI from an ELE9090 Matrix Switcher over a long distance, than consider using our ELE9090RX HDMI over Category Receiver! Like a Media Extender or balun, this piece allows you to transmit 1080p 3D pictures over two CAT5e/6 cables up to 130ft! Not to mention, it offers IR Routing. Try it, youll love it!
- Allows up to 4 HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to four HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors
- All 4 outputs include one HDMI-A connector and one dual RJ45 connector (each can output simultaneously from one or more sources)
- Supports high definition resolutions1080p, 1080i, 720p, and other standard video formats
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI inputs
- Extra infrared receiver extension
- Five switching modes – panel buttons, local IR, IR callback from remote rooms, RS232
- IR emitter for IR callback function to control the HDMI source from remote rooms
ELE9090 Output Options
Each HDMI output of our ELE9090 sits alongside Two Optional Category Outputs which allow you to connect to our ELE9090RX Receivers. The built in 2-CAT output is great when youve got HD requirements that exceed the recommended HDMI Cable length (Which is 65ft). By combining the ELE9090 with the ELE9090RX units, you can transmit signals over two category cables at a distance of 130ft using Cat5e and 160ft using Cat6.The other great part about this matrix is that both of these HD outputs can be used in parallel, this allows for the use of either or both outputs for complete flexibility!
Multi Source IR Control
When using our ELE9090RX Category Receivers our ELE9090 matrix kicks into high gear and allows you to intelligently route IR to the correct source with integrated IR routing capability. The IR data that is sent from the optional Dual CAT HDMI extenders will only select the output for a particular source, which is perfect for installations with multiple sources that may use the same IR commands.
No "Wall Warts"!!!
What is this Wart we speak of? A Wall Wart is an oversized power pack which can take up to two spaces within a power outlet and typically does not fit in a recessed outlet. Since our ELE9090RX requires power at the receiving end, our power cords come with an extra small power plug that makes installs with recessed outlets and flat panel televisions seem like a walk in the park!
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Element-Hz ELE9090RX HDMI Receiver for ELE9090 Matrix Switchers with IR Routing (ELE9090RX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!